Tame & Wild Studio is seeking a Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist
The successful applicant will be self-motivated person with marketing experience and a love of animals, and the preferred candidate with have a proven ability to generate business.
Experience with the following is essential:
- Use of social media platforms for marketing purposes
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with pet businesses to promote business and to generate leads with pet owners
- Liaising directly with pet owners to book photography sessions
- Promoting business through social media
- Maintaining social media presence
This freelance position will be approximately one day per week to begin with, with hours flexible over multiple days. There is room for increased hours as the business grows, as well as potential for commissions when booked appointments result in sales.
This might be suitable for a photographer, as access to a purpose-built studio and equipment can be negotiated as part of the remuneration.
If you believe that you are the right person for this role then please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com